Friday, October 11, 2013

Just a thought...

I do not like to get political in any circumstance but this HAS to be said.

Did you know that over 75,000 cows and horses were killed last week in South Dakota by the blizzard? I am shocked that I am not seeing this in the news. Miley Cyrus made the news again about her haircut this morning...REALLY?

Write a letter, make a call, tell Congress to get off their butts and put aside their differences and do something. Please take a moment and send 1.00 or what ever you can to help these farmers. The very food we put on our plate depends on these people. I know many farmers in South Dakota who may lose everything they have worked generations for. My heart is truly broken.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/10/a-record-setting-blizzard-killed-75000-cows-and-you-might-not-have-even-heard-about-it/

No comments: