Friday, December 23, 2005

Amazing day!


John and I are spending our holidays in the Orlando area with his parents and we are having a wonderful time. It is so wonderful to be out of the cold Minnesota winter and back in the sunshine! In fact, John and I went swimming outside this afternoon!!!!
Two days ago, we went to the Disney Animal Adventure Park and had a great time. I did not expect a lot photo-wise, but when we arrived to the Gorilla exhibit, we had a great surprise. Not only were the big silverback males out, but they posed for me for over an hour. Just when I thought I had got enough, they would move and do more amazing things. I have never painted a gorilla before, but now I think I will!
We also saw their amazing tigers. I always get excited by new things, and getting the chance to see all this was a great experience.

No comments: