Friday, August 11, 2006

Uptown Art Fair

The Uptown Art Fair was held this last weekend. Now..I do not usually do the outdoor art fair market, but I have heard that this is one of the best in the country. In fact, it is the number 4 art fair in the country. I have to say that this did not disapoint. The show draws about 350 thousand people in three days, and I think I saw 325,000 of them! It was a great show and a great opportunity to meet my fellow Minnesota'ns.




This is my booth. We had great weather, and beautiful breezes! It could not have been a better weekend for an art show.










My favorite part of the weekend was 'dog-watching'. I think that John and I saw every breed there is to see this weekend.

This is thank you to all the dog owners that let me take a photo of their new pups.





No comments: