Thursday, April 05, 2007

Deadlines, Deadlines, Deadlines...


I guess in every profession there are deadlines at some time. Never a truer word is spoken for the artist. We have show deadlines, submission deadlines, application deadlines, etc... And most of us never get them done in time! Luckily, the people waiting on us know that we are chronically late and unorganized. Thank goodness. I have a deadline four days over due...case and point. I appreciate all your emails asking me where I have been. I am constantly amazed that anyone would even be interested in this blog at all! So, when I have not written in a while, know that it is not because I am goofing off, I am usually painting like mad to make a deadline. (Which I always seem to miss!)
This is my newest pastel 'horses running through water'. Seems to be a theme with me lately. I am hoping to get it done by the deadline...oops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you again!!
Harley