Monday, June 06, 2011

London!


When my friend, Linda Besse, called me and asked me if I would like to go to London with her, I had to think about it. I thought about 4 seconds and said, "YES!". We hit just about every touristy place you can imagine and loved every moment of it. These pictures were from our first day, The Changing of the Horse Guard. I fell in love with these beautiful big Irish warmbloods. There was a native standing next to us as we were snapping away and he said to me, " We British are very big on pomp and circumstance." I would have to agree. But I have to say, I loved every moment of it. We saw every museum we could, castles, a Dickens Festival, jousting at Leeds, and even an old cemetary. I will post more as I sift through the hundreds of pictures I took.

No comments: