Monday, March 05, 2012

60/60 Challenge

I have posted in the last week or so about starting a challenge headed by my friend, Adele Earnshaw. I thought that I had a lot of time to prepare, but it starts tomorrow. The challenge is for 27 selected artists to paint 60 paintings in 60 days from life. I have a still life table set up in my studio and will take this challenge head on. Many of you know that I am a sloooow painter, so to keep my paintings loose and quick will be a my biggest worry. I will be working in pencil, oil, and pastel.
This has been a challenging month, my husband was thrown from his horse and hurt and when he got back on his feet, I was thrown down by one of the worst flu bugs I have ever had. I am still in bed for much of the day and hope to be back to working full days very soon.
I will be posting my daily paintings on my new blog at  http://victoriawilsonschultz.blogspot.com/ . If you are interested in watching the progress. If you are on facebook, you can also see all works that are posted daily by all 27 artists. The page is at https://www.facebook.com/groups/148238635281295/.
I am sure that you will be able to see some amazing works and all will of course be for sale.

No comments: