Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Gearing up...


It has been a busy month, well three months, well...9 months, but I am buckling down to get ready for shows and deadlines. I have three calendars coming out in 2015, and they are in the works already. I am also gearing up for a "how to" book. TBA. This is currently on the easel and I am having fun with it. A horse in the water...just imagine it! So unusual for me, I know. But let's face it, I do love to paint the two together.
On a personal note, we are looking at buying another horse, one of ours is getting older and can't handle the trails like he did in the old days, so we are trying out a couple of horses on the weekends. So to add to the workload, I am getting yet another critter. We are in no hurry, so the "test drives" will take some time.
I will keep you posted.

No comments: