Friday, January 11, 2008

The Kiss

This is Lindsey and Mulie. I took their picture in South Dakota in August of last year. This was such a special pair, I could not help but paint them. Look for their dad, Jake, to show up in paintings soon. He is truly the 'Marlboro man'.

I don't know what has happened to the way I paint, but instead of getting faster, I am getting slower and slower. You would think that when you paint for as long as I have, you would get the hang of it and be able to crank them out faster...hmmm? Well, not in my case. I paint 5 days a week, 8 hours a day and I am slower than ever!!! Is it that I am pickier, or more deliberate? Or am I just getting senile? Anyway, you may see more time between posts, but know that I am at that table working every day, weekends most of the time too...

No comments: