Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Inspiration

I don't know about you, but sometimes I find it really hard to show up at work. In other words, sometimes I "phone it in". I woke up this morning and turned on GMA, like every day, and they started talking about Dancing With the Stars and I grabbed the remote. (No offense to the DWTS fans, but I don't think this is news). I went to CBS and saw this story about a paraplegic man who is a painter and it moved me so much that I decided to turn off the TV, go to my studio, stop whining and making excuses, and get to work. I got more done today than I have done in a while. God bless this man and his struggle. I will think of him every time I feel uninspired, or tired, or bored....I will do the work, and I will do my best. If you can, watch his story, it is well worth it.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7404806n&tag=strip%3Ftag%3Dfacebook

No comments: