Sunday, October 21, 2007

What a great weekend is made of...



I have been painting all day, every day for weeks on end to prepare for the Easton Waterfowl Festival in November. Ask any artist...all that time in the studio can make you crazy and sometimes you just need to get out into the open air to refill your "creative stores". I had the opportunity to go to the Minnesota Wildlife Connection on Saturday and photograph some amazing animals. I got to feed a bear from my lips, carry a cougar cub and just have a great time. Best of all, I am completely rested and recharged to get back in the studio and work. Watch for some new work soon...
Please visit www.minnesotawildlifeconnection.com.


This little bear is Buford. He was raised by this hound dog and they are inseparable. She lost her litter on the same day he was born, they put him with her and the rest is, as they say, history.

No comments: