Monday, August 12, 2013

Keeping in Contact

I have a hard time keeping up with all the "media" I use to put my work out there. Between a website, a blog, and Facebook there just aren't enough hours in a day.

I know not all my followers are on Facebook, but I tend to post more there than anywhere else. If you are on FB, and want to see more up to date paintings more often, "friend" me.

If not, be patient with this blog. Even though it is important to me I don't get to it often enough.

I hope your summer was a wonderful one, ours was full of fun and sun and getting settled into the new house. I do love it here. The only problem is, there are just too many distractions. Between the pool, the yardwork, the animals (and there are many) it is hard to keep up. Here are a few pictures of our new life here in CA.
 Bella enjoying the backyard
 Daphne the chicken
 My neighbor Emma enjoying a lazy Sunday with our horse, Mick.
 The girls and me on OB (Ocean Beach) Dog park. What a great time!
 Mick needs a hug, and I need a shower. A long day of prepping their new area and of course working around the old man.
 Swiffer gets a hug.
My horse Cadillac takes a snooze.
 Where I spend a certain amount of time every day. On a floaty in our infinity pool.
 The picture on the listing we saw when we were first looking for a home. It looks very different now! 8 acres of sheer heaven. I don't know when I have ever been this happy.
 The view we have every night. 

John and I.

No comments: