Wednesday, August 21, 2013

WIP for fundraiser


This is stage 1. Below is my posting that I just posted to Facebook. This is a very good cause and I  hope that you will consider bidding.

I am moved by the horses in Ramona called the Heritage Herd. You can read about them at my blog at http://foxrunstudio.blogspot.com/2013/08/something-completely-different.html or right here on FB at Coyote Canyon Heritage Herd. Their story is compelling. I am doing a painting of one of the mares and auctioning it off to the highest bidder starting September 1st. 100% of the money will go to the foundation. It will help them for hay, vet, legal fees. If the bidding goes over 250.00 I will also include free framing. Watch as I paint and consider bidding on the painting. It is win win for you and the herd. Please share this.

No comments: